Join Howden for their annual Rotating Equipment Conference. The Howden Industrial Users Group is a two day technical conference comprised of technical training sessions, demonstrations, best practices, and so much more. You’ll be able to meet with product experts and network with other specialists in your industry.
2019 topic include:
- Overview of Fan & Compressor Technologies in the Marketplace and Guidelines on How to Select and Evaluate for Your Project
- The Effect of Inlet Flow Distortion on Fan Performance
- Package Heaters – overview of the rotary regenerative heat exchangers: main components and operating principles
- Fan Engineering and Cooling Fan Retrofits
- Reciprocating Compressor Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Fans for High-temperature and/or Corrosive Airstreams
- Screws: Oil-free versus Oil-flooded Screw compressors
For more information, return to the COMPRESSORTECH2.com site.